Complete Belting Solutions Pty Ltd can fulfil any conveyor service work and maintenance requirement from installation to repair Australia wide. Our commitment to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction sets us apart from our competitors – what they consider “going above and beyond” we consider standard practice.
For a full list of all services offered by CBS, please download the CBS Products and Services brochure.
Installation services offered by Complete Belting Solutions Pty Ltd include:
- Conveyor Belt Splicing – from specialised through to heavy mining
- Pre-works on new conveyor belts to prepare ends and/or create longer endless belt lengths for easier installation
- Roller installation
- Conveyor Belt Cleaner installation – includes onsite installation training
- Conveyor Frame installation
- Conveyor System installation
- Water Management System Installation
- Rubber and Ceramic Lining – either onsite or in one of our dedicated workshops
- Rubber and Ceramic Pulley Lagging – either onsite in situ or in one of our dedicated workshops
- Anti-wear Solutions
- Skirting Rubber replacement and assemblies
- General Fitting Services
Repair and maintenance services offered by Complete Belting Solutions Pty Ltd include:
- Hot Splice Conveyor Belt repairs
- Cold Splice Conveyor Belt repairs
- Conveyor Belt Clip and Mechanical Fastener repairs
- Conveyor Belt Cleaner service and repairs
- Pulley Repairs
- Conveyor System maintenance
- Skirting Rubber adjustment
- Total Conveyor Maintenance Services
CBS offers a 24-hour full breakdown call out service – from small repairs to full changeouts.
Every vehicle in our service fleet is geared with all tools and equipment necessary to complete any maintenance/repair task, ensuring the quickest response times possible.
CBS’s full conveyor asset shutdown and scheduled works services include planning, full chain management and delivery. We work with our customers to ensure that downtime is managed effectively and minimised as much as possible, as well as offer post-work performance reviews.
For further information about our asset maintenance and management capabilities, click here.
CBS offers a range of testing services for conveyor belts and system componentry, including:
- Thickness testing of conveyor belt rubber covers
- conveyor belt lifespan prediction
- conveyor belt failure analysis
- splice failure analysis
- abrasion testing for liner materials
- gearbox failure analysis
- conveyor roller testing
- conveyor belt cleaner testing and analysis
- breakaway, TIR and dynamic imbalance testing
- pulley lagging testing, etc